- Hang pictures upstairs
- Get upstairs ready for Em.
- Send snail mails.
- Exercise 4/week atleast.
- Financial check-ins, using Every Dollar app. Also, monitoring our investments.
- Meal planning and prep. I feel like I have made good progress on this the past few weeks. During my four night work stretch I wasn’t prepared enough. I have another four shift stretch coming up in May so I want to do better. And also not sign up for four in a row again. Note to self.
- Read three books.
- Go to the beach weekly.
- Sabbath weekly. Mainly stay off social media and the internet and limit phone usage one day a week. Just unplug.
- Build and plant raised bed.
- Celebrate Em, Teddy and Ryan.
April To Das:
- Mostly unpacked upstairs.
- Cleaned out my car.
- Organized linens.
- Exercised for a total of 769 minutes.
- Tracked my food.
- Tracked our spending.
- Meal planned. Definitely made progress here.
- Completed Em’s big birthday present.
- Read five books: Where the Light Enters- Sara Donati, The Ten Thousand Doors of January-Alix E Harrow *, The Keeper of Lost Things- Ruth Hogan*, Circe- Madeline Miller, The Tangledwood Tea Shop- Lilac Mills* (* means I read for free through Hoopla, Libby, borrowing from a friend or the library)
March To Das: (Because I missed doing this update.)
- Read: Can You Keep a Secret? – Sophie Kinsella*, All the Things We Cannot Say- Kelly Rimmer*, The Gilded Hour- Sara Donati, Untamed- Glennon Doyle
- Made progress on unpacking and decluttering.
- Move out cleaned the rental.
- Started Em’s birthday present.
- Documented exercise and food.
- Started nightshift. Oh, goodness have I really only been doing nights a few months? If feels like three years already.
- Budget and spending ttracking.
- Meal planned.
Happy May! What are you doing to cultivate the life you want to live?
Leave a Reply