The last days of the first quarter of 2020 are here! That seems crazy! It’s been a busy last week over here.
February To Das:
- I was able to read 3 books. (Total Money Makeover; Outer Order, Inner Calm; The Four Tendencies)
- Organized one of my closets. The other one I put off because of moving.
- Sent a few Valentine’s snail mails.
- Tracked my exercise and mostly consistently tracking food.
- Journaled on a not perfect but definitely regular bases.
- Found a wellness accountability person.
- Enjoyed Disney trips. Managed to do better on the planning of life on the return.
- Excercised 786 minutes.
- Found a new place to live with a second bathroom and dishwasher and still a view.
- Started packing. Cleaned out some stuff on the packing end.
- Grew ranunculus.
- Worked on meal planning/prepping better.
- Finish packing. Declutter here.
- Unpack. And also declutter here.
- Visit Em, so excited.
- Send snail mails.
- Exercise (3 yoga and 3 toning per week)
- Maintain/develop some good sleep hygiene. No matter how much I sleep I never feel quite like it’s enough on nights.
- Financial check-ins. I have been tracking our spending for a few months using the Everydollar App.
- Meal prep. I am determined to master this. I did well for one week. This week I ordered a meal prep box for some fresh ideas.
- Read at least three books.
- Go to the beach twice.