Best is the enemy of good. ~ Voltaire
One month of 2020 is gone and a fresh set of 29 days is upon us. Have you made any resolution progress? If not remember there is nothing magical about January 1st. And in the words of Voltaire don’t let best or perfection get in be way of good progress. Don’t not make good because you are worried you ant do great. I have some things I am proud of and some things still left to experiment with.
January To Das:
- I was able to read 3 books and part of two others.
- Organized the pantry.
- Sent two snail mails.
- Simplified the clothing in my dresser.
- Went to the chiropractor.
- Tracked my exercise and finished the month consistently tracking food.
- Bought a door organizer for my clothes. I put my work tank, undies, socks or yoga clothes in it. Because if I don’t go to work then I go to yoga (usually).
- I mostly stuck to the Clean Mama routine. I did sometimes if I had an off day did the sweeping and mopping all in one day. I’ve also started a cleaning note in Evernote to track the last day I washed the sheets in each bedroom, towels, shower curtain, cleaned other things, etc.
- Journaled on a most consistent bases.
- Printed all of our yearly photo and trip albums minus 2019 and Iceland/Norway.
- Logged 1013 exercise minutes.
February To Experiment:
- Simplify closet #1
- Simplify closet #2
- Read three books
- Prep and enjoy trip #1
- Prep and enjoy trip #2
- Send Valentine snail mail
- Do the thing (unsure if I am ready to share)
- Find a wellness accountability partner
- Move my body 4/ week
- Weekly financial checkin
- Unplug on a weekly basis
- Journal most days
- Meditate for three minutes per day
- Document wellness
- Develop and practice good sleep routine in order to prepare for working nights
- Clean Mama routine daily
- No spend month. I so easily grab a shirt for Em or something for the house etc. The graphic about want to waste $10,000.00 then mindlessly spend $27.40 daily. Phew that is crazy isn’t it!?! Dining out, teas, wasted food, a shirt for Em or a toy. It all adds up.
Happy February! 💕💖
Comment with your January wins! Id love to celebrate with you.