“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.” Albert Einstein
Overall Intentions for 2019
- Read the Old Testament.
- Trust God and the universe.
- Open my heart, mind and soul to more magic and miracles.
- Pray the impossible.
- Maintain prayer journal.
- Intuitive eating.
- Measure by how I feel not a number on the scale.
- Chiropractor appointments.
- Primary Care MD appointments.
- Peaceful mind.
- Joyful heart.
- Counselor appointments. Maintain throughout this busy, hard season. When life gets busy these appointments are some of the first to get cut, and yet the most important.
- Read for enjoyment and learning.
- Intentional time with Ryan.
- Growing new friendships.
- Cultivating old ones.
- Strengthening the bond with Em.
- De-clutter before and during move (outer order, inner calm).
- Create a relaxing, welcoming cozy space in our new home.
- Enjoy Beaufort. Don’t let our environment lose it’s magic because we are working and paying bills there.
- Grow pretty flowers.
- Create a backyard oasis: hammocks, tiki torches, party lights, fire pit.
- Spending tracking.
- Plan with Ryan about our desires for the future.
- Replace the saving we will use to sell the house/move.
- Move my retirement.
My intention for January is mainly prepare, survive, and complete our move. After that the priorities will definitely shift. I feel overwhelmed already and so I did not want to set myself to fail by trying to do all the things all at once. Pack. Move. My friend did get me a yoga pass for Christmas so I will be incorporating that this month. Fingers crossed I do not die. I really do hope I love it. Get more in the routine of talking to Em on the phone more. Meditate more consistently, this will help my moving anxiety ridden brain. I plan to read the Old Testament this year. I know there are Bible in a year plans but they seem to overwhelm me and I think sowing down to really dig deep could be helpful in soaking everything in. Danika Brysha has a formula for a self-care checklist. She is the bomb, so encouraging, so inspiring I really encourage you to check her out. I am referring to her daily self care checklist as dailies.
Here is a reminder to myself I want to included a happy/grateful/lovely memory in my weekly Fabulous Friday post to look back on at the end of 2019. I saw the jar idea, you place a good thing from each week written down on a piece of paper and save them in a jar. That way
if 2019 when 2019 proves hard you can remember the good things. Because often the bad things occupy more of our time, energy and faith than the good things.
Happy 2019, Lovies! Remember there is nothing special about January 1st. You can take charge of your intentions, goals and life on any old Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Midnight, noon, 8 am or 124 pm can be your special time to dream, decide and change.
Here is too a miraculous 2019!